Jose' excelled in the martial arts and became a 3 time WKA Muay Thai National Champion and an official "Kru" under Master Toddy. Jose has also trained with many other Muay Thai legends, including Rob Kaman and Master K and has been under the instruction of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World champion, BJJ Hall of Famer, and Team of the Decade-Master Lloyd Irvin Junior. He has been training at Master Lloyd’s gym for the past 8 years and has become the head striking coach and instructor of the Thai Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) classes.
With 18+ years experience, Jose has instructed, coached, and worked with several UFC fighters, including Brandon "The Truth" Vera and TUF season 11 finalist, Kris "Savage" McKray. Jose is also the career long striking coach of UWC World champion and top 10 ranked bantamweight, Mike "The Hulk" Easton. Last year (2009) he produced the WKA Muay Thai women’s heavyweight World Champion, and in 2010, he produced 3 National Muay Thai and Mixed Martial Arts champions.
Furthermore, Jose is a high level Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) purple belt, and a multiple time Grappler's Quest and NAGA champion, and a professional Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter.
- Professional Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Fighter
- USKBA Featherweight Muay Thai Champion
- WKA US Title Featherweight Champion
- IFA VA State Kickboxing Champion
- 3 Time WKA Muay Thai National Champion
- Muay Thai King of the Ring Champion
- Georgia State Grappling Champion
- Victory at Valley Forge Champion
- 2003 VBJJF champion
- 2003 North American Grappling Champion
- 2003 Copa Atlantic Champion
- 2004 NAGA Silver medallist World Championships
- 2004 Copa Atlantic Champion
- 2004 Grapplers Quest Champion
- 2004 North American Grappling association World Champion
- 2005 Grapplers Quest Silver medallist
- 2006 NAGA World Championships Bronze medallist
- 2006 North American Grappling Association World Champion
- 2006 NAGA World Championships Silver medallist
Check Out A Quick Highlight of Kru Jose' fighting